Strengthening safety of first responders via indoor tracking
First responders are all the services likely to intervene and provide assistance in the event of an emergency. These include firefighters, law enforcement, medical assistance or specialized rescue (search and rescue, CBRN, mine clearance, etc.).
Being able to locate each first responder in real time is one of the 10 capability needs identified by IFAFRI (International Forum to Advance First Responder Innovation). But inside buildings or underground, the GPS signal is not available.
Here comes Sysnav frst into play: the smart tracker for first responders.
What is at stake for first responders
- Safety: the conduct of intrinsically risky operations requires the ability to locate first responders at any time, to assist them or rescue them as fast as possible if necessary.
- Efficiency: real time tracking brings operational efficiency, whether in fire intervention or long-term explorations, as well as for training.
SYSNAV FRST Features
- Track first responder in real time inside buildings, undergrounds or in any other GPS-blind areas.
- Man-down alerts and navigation toward to the pair in difficulty
- Geotagging of information of interest
- Replay of itineraries in training and during lessons learned.