A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE ON YOUR MOST COMPLEX PROBLEMS, AND FOR CUSTOM SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT
SYSNAV LAB’s mission and capability is to ensure the technological design and industrial development of tomorrow’s solutions, and to develop dedicated custom solutions for different industries.
It provides SYSNAV’s clients with advice on cutting-edge issues, leveraging its expertise in accelerometric and magnetic interpretation algorithms, in data fusion and sensor evaluation, and in project coordination.
SYSNAV LAB :
- performs the engineering of specific solutions (hardware + software) when the industrial opportunity is large enough,
- considers the evolution of the systems and applications of tomorrow, such as pedestrian navigation without GPS, motion capture, augmented reality, naming of objects, etc.
- provides up-to-date intelligence, through permanent monitoring of the latest technologies, in close collaboration with the best experts and research laboratories in navigation systems, and
- supports our clients on cutting-edge technological advice.
With 6 to 30 years of experience in inertial navigation, within the Mines ParisTech laboratories and the French Ministry of Defense, graduates of the very best French engineering schools (Ecole Polytechnique, Ecole des Mines ParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENSTA, SupAero, etc.) and often holders of a doctorate degree, the LAB SYSNAV team has a cutting-edge expertise and know-how recognized in navigation, both for the civilian world and for defense. As part of its activities, SYSNAV LAB also collaborates with leading laboratories: Laboratoire des Mines ParisTech, Ecole Polytechnique, CEA, CNES, INRIA etc.
Today, SYSNAV LAB is already working on shaping tomorrow’s solutions, in many areas such as:
- Augmented reality
- Advanced cartographic applications
- Video games
- Sport and health